David has been practicing acupuncture and life coaching since 1983. His education and experience include:
- Master’s degree in acupuncture from the Maryland University of Integrative Health
- M.S. in organization development from Case Western Reserve University.
- His book, A Beautiful Medicine, won both a Grand Prize and Gold Prize in the 2013 Nautilus Book Awards
- Instructor at Johns Hopkins University for a summer course with A Beautiful Medicine as the textbook
- Developed and managed University of Maryland Medical System’s Center for Integrative Medicine in Easton, MD, 2000-2009
His approach with clients is an integrative one that includes the physical, social, and psychological aspects of person’s life. His goal is to help people achieve a greater ability to feel alive, energetic, happy, and free.